Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting incorporates various management skills specifically in Finance and Accounting to the students in a more interactive manner. The program will equip the students to face the business environment with lot of confidence and also will kindle the underlying skills of the students to face the global business challenges.
- O level with minimum satisfactory grade in 5 subjects
- 3 years Diploma in relevant specialty from recognized university
- 2 years Diploma in relevant specialty from recognized university with 3 years of work experience
- Certificate (6 months) + Diploma (1.5 Years) in relevant specialization from recognized university with 3 years of work experience in management sector (accepted case to case)
Structure of the program
|BSC1114||Principles of Accounting||19|
|BSC1115||Principles of Marketing||19|
|BSCP01||Capstone Project 1||5|
|BSC1116||Fundamentals of Business Environment(Management Theory)||19|
|5||BSC2114||Human Resource Management||19|
|BSCP02||Capstone Project 2||5|
|1||BSF3121||Cost & Management Accounting||19|
|BSF3122||Corporate Finance & Financial Modeling||19|
|2||BSF4122||International Finance Management||19|
|BSF4123||Financial Risk and Investment Management||19|
|3||Internship / Mini project /publication / Texila -conference||19|
|4||BSF4124||Project & Infrastructure Finance||19|
|BBA 4125||Mergers and Acquisitions||19|
|5||BSF4121||Security Analysis & Portfolio Management||19|
|BSP4311||Research Methods and Statistics||19|
Credit System: One credit represents 10 notional hours of learning. This learning includes classroom, supervised and self-directed hours, assessment time, workplace training, assignment writing, online learning and fieldwork. A normal year of fulltime study (including contact hours and self-directed hours) is 1200 hours (120 credits). Any variation in hours from this requires specific justification. Similarly, any variation from 120 ZQF credits in one fulltime year requires specific justification. Credit units shall not be used for awarding qualifications under the ZQF.
Students applying to Bachelor of Business Administration program at TAU Zambia campus are selected on the basis of their academic, personal, and extracurricular abilities. Each student will be assessed based on the educational background, age, and intended course of study. Additionally, students must have the intellectual, physical, and emotional capacities to meet the requirements of a successful career in their respective fields.
Please provide details below and we will mail you the details for Tuition Fees and Scholarship along with a copy of the brochure.
Please provide details below and we will mail you the details for Tuition Fees and Scholarships.
What Do You Gain?
- Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge
- Describe the function of management, the marketing process, consumer behavior, and how marketing contributes to organizational growth and customer value.
- Familiar with current digital technologies and Information Technology (IT) management trends.
- Describe and apply best practices for effective Human Resource Management system
- Demonstrate awareness of Business Law, Business Environment contexts of global business practice
- Describe International Finance Management and Project & Infrastructure Finance
- Employ Entrepreneurship and Mergers and Acquisitions models to select appropriate projects for a business enterprise
- Demonstrate firm growth through strategies such Security Analysis & Portfolio Management,
- Apply Cost & Management Accounting principles
- Identify and apply Financial Risk and Investment Management policies.
- Conduct Business Research using appropriate research methods and statistics
The core learning methodology includes Continuous assessment, Forum Discussions, Capstone Project Work and Research Project.
Why Choose Us?
- Uniquely Designed Learning Methodology
- Outcome Based Academic Delivery
- Continuous Academic Support
- Enhanced Learning Management Systems
- Technology Enabled Services
- Block Based Learning, Dedicated learning of one subject at a time, focuses on more immersed learning
- Capstone Project, promote integrated learning and understand the connections between various subjects
- Article review promote critical thinking and analytical skills among the learners
- Contextual Project Work, gives an opportunity to the students to relate what is being taught into the context of the real world, and thus eliminating the questions of “Why do I need to learn this stuff?”
- Finance Managers.
- Financial Controllers.
- Financial Advisors.
- Directors (Finance)
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Chief Financial Officer.
- Chartered Management Accountant.
- Company Secretary.